Please follow these instructions about an account inactive message in Symphony.
1. Contact your Symphony Administrator
If you see an Account Inactive message when you attempt to sign in, ask your SAM.gov Point of Contact (POC) to sign in or register at the right link for the contract vehicle and the same company. They will be immediately activated as administrators and can approve your access by following the guidance in How to use Administration.
Please note your SAM POC(s) will only receive an email notifying them of your registration if they already have an account. The email is for advisory purposes and is not required for user activation.
- Your UEI and Cage Code must match the other registered users.
- Adding yourself as a SAM POC after you have registered will not update your account.
Symphony does not send notifications to your SAM POC(s) if any of the below items occurred.
- A SAM POC registered for Symphony after you.
- A SAM POC is not registered on the same Symphony website. Pay attention to the agency logo and URL.
- A SAM POC is not registered with the same company (UEI and Cage).
2. Request Activation
Contact your SAM POC outside Symphony and request that they activate your account in their administration link within Symphony. Please ask your administrator to follow these steps in the Administration screen:
Please remember these common issues listed below.
- Your SAM POC will not see you if either of you used the incorrect website for the contract vehicle.
- Your SAM POC will not see you if either of you registered for a different company (UEI and Cage).
- If you make updates to the SAM POC(s) after you register, it will not work for login, and we will need to manually activate your account. Please let us know if this happens.
If you still need help, contact us.