Please follow these instructions to successfully build your proposals in Symphony.
1. Check out the Proposal Overview
When the solicitation(s) are open to proposals on the Dashboard, you can "Start your Submission" or "Continue your Submission" to complete your proposal in multiple sittings or review it before submission.
- We recommend you complete your Company profile using the My Company link before assembling your proposal(s) from your reusable company assets.
The Proposal Overview provides a summary of the information that you have entered in Symphony such as Team Members, MRCLs, Project Experience, and Business Factors that are relevant to the submission. Follow the left menu from top to bottom to assemble your proposal.
- Business factors relevant to each pool will be automatically added to the scorecard for the Prime offeror and any Teaming Partners that you include in your submission when available.
- Links to the Document Library and your SAM data are also at the bottom of this page.
SAM data is pulled directly from your public SAM record. If there is an issue with your data, update it at SAM, and then give 24-48 hours for the change to reflect in their database. The data in Symphony is for reference use only.
2. Assign your Proposal Contacts
Assign your proposal personnel such as your Contract Manager and Program Manager. If it is not yourself, you can select from your company's registered users in Symphony. You cannot assign positions to users who have not registered in Symphony. All users should register themselves.
3. Include your Company Assets
In Symphony, you can add different team members, MRCLs, or Projects to each submission. If you have already added the data to your company profile, you can select the specific asset to add to the submission from a drop-down menu or you can add a new record by going to My Company and including the asset there.
4. Add your Performance Factors
Select from the projects you entered in My Company and add them to the submission from a drop-down menu to claim the Performance Factors that must be added to your project experience to earn additional points in the solicitation option being applied for. Tags may be entered in the Location in File field when referencing the files that support the claims.
5. Upload your Submission Documents
This area contains the solicitation required form(s) for you to upload once Q&A is complete or it is enabled by the Program Office.
Use the Document Library tab to see all the files included in your proposal. The files that are used in your submission(s) must remain until after submission and the solicitation deadline. Do not delete anything you need to submit until after the solicitation deadline. Symphony is unavailable when a solicitation deadline occurs so your assets are saved.